Sunday, October 2, 2011

Happy Laps where are you?!

I bought the Happy Laps DVD from eBay on 11 September and 3 weeks later it is nowhere in sight! 

The last action shown on the tracking record is it being processed through the "sort facility" in Los Angeles on 16 September.  It is a public holiday here this Monday so I will give it until the end of the week. 

The last thing I need is more excuses not to get back into the water!

My re-debut back into the pool is due next Monday.

Aquamillie

5 comments:

  1. I hear you on that one! I've had to stop myself for a couple weeks almost just due to being sick! Finally getting back in today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo aquamillie, email me happy_tom at btinternet dot com. I can talk you through what you are missing. I got mine last week.
    cheers

    happy tom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally got it today happy_tom. Shall be watching tomorrow night and can then confer.

    Aquamillie

    ReplyDelete
  4. How you getting on? I am curious to see how TI is helping or hindering you. I will be posting in a day or so, so keep an eye out for it.

    Cheers

    Happy_tom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi happy_tom,

    Nothing to report just yet. A combination of work, inseasinally wet weather and holidays has gotten in the way. I do have a pool session planned for Wednesday though so need to watch the DVD tonight or tomorrow in preparation.

    Aquamillie

    ReplyDelete